Time to make a move?
Introduce your child to the exciting world of chess!
Boys and girls of all ages
are learning to play chess.
fun and offers many educational benefits!
and Playing Chess Can...
* Increase confidence
* Result in higher grades, especially in Math and English
* Improve communication skills and promote cognitive development
* Help children make friends more easily by providing a safe
forum for socializing
* Instill a sense of intellectual success that encourages
children to try other endeavors
* Teach children to try their best to win while accepting
defeat with good sportsmanship
* Help children learn to take responsibility for their actions
and accept the consequences
New York City
Schools Chess Program (Manhattan Chess Club School), Description
and Findings, 1990.